Monday, May 28, 2012

Favourite Hair Care Products: Conditioners and Treatments

Well hello lovelies, today it's time to continue with my 'Favourite Hair Products' series, so let me introduce you to my favourite conditioners.

I'm sure these first two will come as no surprise if you've already read about my favourite shampoos! For the record, I am in no way affiliated with Aussie and am featuring them because I genuinely enjoy their products!


Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner
(Approx. £4.48)

I like to use these in conjunction with my Aussie shampoos. 
Because I colour my hair, it is sometimes left feeling dry and brittle on the ends, and just generally in need of a good treat, so at these moments I slather my locks in Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner (above). You really do need to leave it on for the full three minutes to let it work it's magic, and it does a great job. On the bottle, it says: 'Safflower Seed Oil smooths rough cuticles, helps restore manageability and adds shine', and I can certainly see the evidence of all three of things after rinsing. My hair is much happier when I use this, which I do about twice to three times a week to keep it in tip top condition.


Aussie Luscious Long Conditioner
(Approx. £4.48)

Aussie Luscious long is more of an every-day conditioner, so this is what I use most of the time to keep my hair nice and soft and smooth.
Personally, I condition my hair every time I wash it, because if I don't, it's horribly knotty and difficult to brush through afterwards. It also dries frizzy, which is not a look I am ever going for! My hair is quite long, and I feel that these two conditioners are a really quenching treat for it.
You really have to leave it on for the full three minutes (both) to get the full benefit. As is expected, I think they smell delicious, but be warned if you are someone who does not like scented products!


Now, sometimes, if my hair is really, really in need of some extra nourishment (like, for example, when I had caramel highlights and it really dried out), I will splash out on Tigi Bed Head Chocolate Head.

Tigi Bed Head Chocolate Head Massive Hair Repair Treatment (£10.49)

I LOVE this stuff! It smells ah-mazing, like pouring hot chocolate sauce onto my head! Now, I am aware that this will not be everyone's cup of tea, but it is definitely mine, and it is worth the extra pennies if your hair is really in need of a little extra help in restoring it's lustre and shine. Unfortunately, it does come in a rather small bottle, but you only need to use a small amount of it, so it doesn't run out all that quickly, especially as it's only designed for once-a-week use.  Leave it on for ten minutes for a really deep treatment.

What's your favourite conditioner or deep treatment?
Let me know in the comments, I always love to try new things.

Happy Monday!

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk