Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Little Catch-up

I'm back! Hooray. I have finally managed to get someone over to sort out the internet in my new house, so here I am, with lots of posts and blog-reading to catch up on! I would really like to give you an exciting update, but the truth is that the weekend was spent mostly moving house, unpacking belongings and tidying up. However, I did manage to squeeze in a visit to the circus on Thursday, and also found time to dye myhair back to more or less it's natural colour on Sunday. I used a semi permanent shade from L'oreal's Casting Creme Gloss range, which is called 'Brownie'(454). Sounds delicious, and I'm really happy with the way it - it's left my chronically over-dyed hair feeling really soft, and looking lovely and shiny, which is something I had almost given up on after going lighter last year, which really dried it out.
Anyway, here it is, in all it's glory, if you will! (I just left it to dry naturally as I was only pottering around the house that day).


Makeup:
Benefit Erase Pate in shade No.2
Mac Studio Fix Fluid SPF15 in NW30
mixed with
Mac Mineralise Satin Finish SPF15 in NW20
L'oreal Glam Bronze Duo Sun Powder in Blonde Harmony
Topshop Blush in 'Powdered'
Mac Mineralise Skinfinish in 'Soft and Gentle'
Max Factor Masterpiece Glide and Define Liquid Eyeliner in Black
L'oreal Volume Million Lashes in Brown
L'oreal Colour Riche Serum Lipstick in Radiant Rose.






At the Circus



             My new absolute favourite nail polish! 
All will be revealed in a NOTD post within the next few days - 
just need to get some better photos to show you!


Moving Day


So that was pretty much my week. Still no sign of my Ebay haul, which I am just itching to get my hands on and am looking forward to featuring here and doing some reviews for. In the meantime, I have plenty more to be blogging about!

Hope everyone had an amazing bank holiday weekend!

xx






5 comments:

  1. You're new hair colour is gorgeous!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look!!!
    Have a nice day!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. oofda, move-in/out days are so stressful! mine is tomorrow, and i'm really not looking forward to hauling all of my crap out :/
    i just dyed my hair a couple days ago as well! it was a really dark brown before, and it took a couple of dyes before i could get it to a lovely golden brown (ha ha, i accidentally turned my hair orange in the process! not cute.)
    but you have quite the lovely blog here! i love blog browsing :)
    hope to hear from you soon!

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, I know, it was awful! Took days to get all our stuff organised in the new place too, but it's all done now so can just enjoy it.
      You're brave attempting hair lightening at home, after watching my sister turn her hair various different shades of orange a few years ago I now wouldn't dare, haha! Glad you got there in the end though, bet it looks lovely :)
      Mel x

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk