Saturday, August 4, 2012

Weekend Wishlist



So, I hope you can forgive me for not providing the direct links and the prices for this week's Wishlist. The reason for this is that my internet is playing up yet AGAIN, but I won't go into the boring details too much as you've heard it all before. All I will say is that I have extremely limited connectivity that keeps cutting out, making it very difficult to put together a  post for you at all. To make things easier, I have chosen all of this week's must haves from Topshop, so if you head over to the new in section then you should be able to find all of these lovely bits, bar the Ren face masks, which you can track down over at Ren's own site, here.

I'm finding that my Wishlists have become a bit of a mad mix over the past week or two, as while I am still busy lusting after pretty Summer pieces, the Autumn/Winter trends currently hitting the shops combined with the rubbish weather have got me also eyeing up some cosy jumpers and printed jeans to snuggle up in. I love these dusky pink heart-print jeans, and think they would look great now with white basics and sandals, continuing on into the Autumn and Winter with cosy knits and boots. Speaking of cosy knits, I'm a little bit in love with this lovely pony-print jumper. It does actually look quite thin though, again making it a versatile piece  suitable for year-round wear.
Topshop have got some gorgeous new nail polishes in at the moment, including this Crackle Topcoat in Black Dynamite, and the beautiful lilac/purple glitter polish in 'Firework'. But my favourite find of the week is, without a doubt, these gorgeous studded leopard-print shoe-boots. You can't actually see the stud detail very well in the picture, but if you look closely then you will see them decorating the toe area. I love a good statement boot, and live for them in the Winter when clothes tend to be from a darker colour palette, as they can be a fantastic way to brighten things up a bit and add interest to an otherwise basic outfit.
I am absolutely itching to try both of these Ren facemasks, as lately I have been really enjoying having a bit of pamper time, but as I mentioned in this month's Beauty SOS, I am yet to find the perfect product for my skin. Really, I am looking for both a clay mask to combat any oiliness and clear up blemishes (I don't get many, but my skin has been misbehaving a little bit recently) and a lovely, luxuriously moisturising one just for a treat. I have been hearing whispers about Ren's masks for a while now, and one of you recommended I try the Invisible Pores Detox Mask, but while having a browse on their website, the Glycolactic Radiance Mask also caught my eye. So there you go, call me greedy but I want them both!

I just would like to say in advance that I don't think I'll be doing a 'Week in Pictures' post this Sunday, as it takes a bit of work to edit and put the photographs together, and obviously with my current internet woes this would prove quite difficult. Instead, I'll be posting a couple of other things I had already prepared for other days, and then maybe next week when I have got things sorted I will be able to get the missing post up. You will still be hearing from me on a daily basis though, as luckily I have been very organised this week and written lots of posts in advance, so I will be able to just publish those from my phone.

Hope you've had a great week and are enjoying a weekend of relaxation and release.
Have you been watching the Olympics?
What's on your Wishlist this week?

xx

10 comments:

  1. I love the black dress on the right top, it's gorgeous! and I'd love to try some of REN's face masks as well. their ClearCalm 3 one is great when you got spots:-) x
    Raves 'nd Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, pretty isn't it, really liking dip gems at the moment.The Clear Calm mask sounds good as since I posted this I have come out with a couple of blemishes!xx

      Delete
  2. BTW. Am I just plainly stupid, or did you change your layout a bit? I love it though! x
    Raves 'nd Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love this wishlist :) the studded jeans are just gorgeous :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, unfortunately they aren't studded, would be amazing if they were though!xx

      Delete
  4. I want the 'firework' nail varnish purely for the name! It jut sounds like it would be so pretty! I can't bear how much I want to buy from the new collections, my poor bank balance! Hope your Internet connectivity sorts itself out soon love!such a pain!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, it really is annoying. Doesn't make it easy when you're a blogger!
      Ahh, I know what you mean, I want to go shopping so badly but I really can't!xx

      Delete
  5. Love this wishlist! I like your style and the things on your wishlist. Especially the jewelry arrgh!! You got me wishing too!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Sal :) Sorry to tempt you, if it's any consolation I can't really but any of this either at the moment!xx

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk