Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Why Thanks...


Thank you kindly to the very lovely The Mary Fairy for sending a little bit of sunshine my way.
Go and check out her blog if you haven't already, she writes some great reviews and is really very nice.

1. What would you most like to change about yourself?
I think we'd all like to have a little bit more confidence in ourselves, and I'm no different. I like to think that I'm ok on the whole, but sometimes I find myself feeling really awkward or shy in certain situations and it drives me mad! It's like I have a little internal argument with myself, because the other side of me knows there is nothing to be feeling that way about.

2. What is your theme song?
I literally have no idea. I can't think of anything! I suppose life has been a bit of a rollercoaster so far, so I don't know that one particular song can really cover it.

3. One part of your life (a memory, action etc.) that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain:
Ooh, I don't know. Perhaps I have already had it surgically removed and that's why I can't think of it? Maybe Eternal Sunshine is real.
I actually believe that everything in life is character building, and metaphorically speaking, what doesn't kill you does make you stronger. That's not to say I haven't had my fair share of cringey moments though.

4. What generation do you wish you had been a part of?
1960s London or 1940s Paris.

5. What was your favourite childhood toy?
A baby doll called Laura and a massive teddy bear called - aptly - Biggie.

6. What is your favourite house-cleaning chore?
Seriously - is that a joke? I'm not going to pretend I like cleaning the house. I don't, I hate it. I do enjoy cooking though.

7. Do you use Twitter?
Why yes, yes I do.

8. Any goals?
Ohhhh, yes. Many. But things are finally starting to happen for me now and I don't want to jinx them - I'll be sure to keep you posted and let you know as and when they come to fruition though!

9. Do you really drink Margaritas all the time?
Errr.....can't say I do, no. Not really sure how or why this question came about, or what it's in relation to. But either way, I'm not a Tequila person.

10. What's the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
I can't say I've ever driven a particularly ugly car, although I don't think I would feel embarrassed even if I had.

If you should feel like taking yourself some of this sunshine then please feel free, any reader of mine deserves some sunshine in their lives :)

xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely answers! It's nice to get to know you better through these tags :)
    Don't worry about the confidence. By time you'll learn to gain that. We've all been (or still are) in that phase. :)

    Have a great week!!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post. Love reading about you . I love 1940s Paris too . Love Paris now too have you been?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk