Saturday, November 17, 2012

New Video: Current Skincare Routine



Hi lovelies, I'm back with my second Youtube video after a few disasters with making it! I actually originally filmed this last week, but it was too long and therefore rejected by Youtube - proof if ever I needed any that I can talk for England! Anyway, being the inexperienced video editor that I am, instead of managing to cut out the bits I didn't want I only succeeded in butchering it, and it's taken until today for me to find some daylight and some free time at home in order to try again! In fact, it took me another three attempts today - the first time the radio started blasting halfway through, and the second my laptop ran out of battery! Clearly not my day for filming, but we got there in the end! :)

I'm aware that some of you might possibly be interested in hearing about my skincare routine but won't fancy watching the video. Well, if that's you then please don't feel left out, as I will be doing a blog post about the very same on Monday. I was going to include some info about the products now, but as you can imagine, having made three attempts at producing this video, I now need a little break from talking about them!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend so far, possibly doing a bit of Christmas shopping and getting into the spirit of things. Some say it's too early. I am not one of them.
Whatever you're doing lovelies, enjoy yourselves!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk