Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ren Phyto-Dynamic Instant Lifting Gel


It's a bit late in the day (or night) to be posting, but having just used this product after a long period of neglect, I felt it deserved a mention. You know when you come across one of those things that is just really pleasant to use, regardless of whether or not it actually makes a dramatic difference in your skincare routine - or at least, one that's visible? Well, that's this all over.

The Ren Phyto-Dynamic Instant lifting gel is cruelty free, as are all Ren's products (something which draws me to them all the more), and contains all-natural active ingredients. This one is made with fruite enzymes and hyaluronic acid, and while I'm not entirely sure that it 'lifts' my face (or that my face actually  requires any lifting - I hope not, in my twenties. I bought this product purely because I love Ren and saw it on sale from one of my long-trusted sellers on Ebay), it does leave it feeling fantastically soft and smooth.
Though this product is a mask, the instructions recommend leaving it on for just one minute, so I sometimes slap it on in the shower for a quick boost. It can also be used as a primer, a concept which I very much enjoy, as I love the idea of having some nice 'face food' on all day, as well as providing a barrier between my skin and the chemicals my makeup undoubtedly contains.
Like the Glycolactic Skin Peel, this mask also has the consistency of marmalade, those in this case it looks (and smells) more like a lemony version (is that lemon curd??). And, not that eating this is recommended, but if it does accidentally come into contact with your lips then you won't need to worry about any nasty surprises, as it actually tastes like fruit too!

Have you tried any skincare from Ren? If so, what would you recommend I try next?


xx

2 comments:

  1. I have never tried REN products before, but it sounds so great, I must keep my eye out for them.

    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must, they are a really lovely brand. However, they are pretty pricey so I don't tend to go for their stuff for my whole skincare routine. Well, that and the fact that I get carried away trying other stuff!xx

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk