Saturday, January 12, 2013

Weekend Wishlist


Hello, I hope you're all having the most wonderful weekend so far. I know a lot of people are feeling the January Blues at the moment, with Christmas over and nothing to look forward to, but Spring is just around the corner and we can always live in hope that the UK might actually get some sun this year. There is always hope.

Not much has caught my eye when browsing the sales and new-in sections this week - a rarity, I know. Most of what I am eager to get my hands on went into a mid-week skincare wishlist post, so with that out the way there really wasn't much left. However, two things I have been dying to try are the Enrapture Extremity Heated Rollers (the Totem Styler was on my list last week, but I have since discovered something even better!) and the L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil
I have seen a couple of videos on Youtube, where people have done Enrapture tutorials, and wow - the rollers create what I can only describe as my perfect hair style. Big, bouncy curls and oodles of volume - and they look so easy to use, too. 
I've heard one or two people mention the shower oil this week, and it just sounds like such a lovely, luxurious treat. Shower products are not something I usually splurge on, as there are plenty of lower-end shower gels and suchlike that do a fantastic job and smell amazing. However, having heard about this, I am very tempted to buck the trend.
Continuing with the L'Occitane theme, Jennie from Sailboat (which, I might add, is a fantastic blog and well deserves a read) talked about the Angelica Instant Hydration Mask in her round-up of her favourite skin, hair and body products of 2012 (here), and ever since I have been keen to pop in and pick it up. Jennie even goes so far as to say that it's the best mask she's ever tried, which is certainly a bold statement, and makes it impossible not to be intrigued.
Other than that, there are just a couple of bits from Topshop that I thought were quite nice, their Ohh La La lipstick included. It's a bit of a change from the deep, dark wintry shades everyone's been slicking on of late, and makes me think of the season ahead.

What's on your wishlist this week?

xx

10 comments:

  1. I'd love to try the L'Occitane shower oil too, it sounds heavenly! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds so good. I'm not usually particularly swayed by body products, but this one's got me!xx

      Delete
  2. aah, i have that shower oil! it smells beautiful and makes you skin so smooth. just bought oh la la yesterday and i can't wait to try it on :) great wishlist!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // @thelovecatsinc // YT: thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust you to already have it, haha. I think Ohh La La will suit you loads!xx

      Delete
  3. Great list hun! The Topshop lippie is a great one! x

    Raves 'nd Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely looks a beaut, I can see it becoming a Spring staple :)xx

      Delete
  4. Aww thank you for the mention lovely! I've had my eye on the shower oil for a little while now, I think once I've used up a few more products I'll treat myself because it sounds so good!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does, I'm so eager to try both the oil and the mask. Might have to drop birthday-related hints, haha xx

      Delete
  5. You need to try the L'occitane shower oil, it is amazing!! worth every penny. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm determined! Have popped it on my birthday list and until then I'm going to have to rely on willpower! :(xx

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk