Sunday, January 20, 2013

Weekend Wishlist


Forgive me for not linking up each of the products as I usually would do this week, but I'm putting this post together in a bit of a rush. You may or may not be aware that I'm currently in Brazil, although not based by the sea, so today we decided to book a bit of a last minute adventure and are leaving for our road trip early in the morning. I'm so excited, as the place we are going to is my absolute favourite (expect pics and a write up on the trip soon), but the downside is that I haven't really had the chance to prepare any posts for the next few days! However, tomorrow I will be letting you have a little peek into what is coming with me in my travel makeup bag, and will try to post more while away. Saying that though, I do want to make the most of the sun, sea and sand, as opposed to sitting indoors in front of a computer screen, but we'll see what happens.
I'm feeling quite Spring-like this week, possibly due to all this sunshine I'm getting, so the clothes and accessories on my wishlist this week reflect that. The Bag is from Accessorize, the playsuit is Topshop and the shoes and shorts are Miss Selfridge . 
Of course, I had to have a little nose at what was new on Feel Unique, and found myself drawn to the This Works Clean Skin Bundle, Pairfum Soy Message Ginger and Lemongrass Candle, Trilogy Rosehip Oil and the Di Palomo Wild Fig and Grape Enriching Hand Cream. Why? Just because.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

xx

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realise you were in Brazil how long are you there for? Are you visiting family? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty! ♥
    Nice blog you have here dear!
    Check out mine sometime if you'd like ♥
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk