Monday, August 12, 2013

Review: Elemental Herbology Facial Glow Radiance Peel


AHAs have become an essential part of my skincare routine over the past few months, whether it's daily exfoliating toners or weekly masks. My current favourite weapon against dull and lifeless skin is most definitely the Elemental Herbology Facial Glow Radiance Peel, which is infused with a tropical cocktail of vitamins, enzymes and skin-brightening botanicals to stimulate cell-renewal and even out the skin tone, leaving you radiant and glowing.
Apple serum, papaya, orange peel, tangerine and jojoba beads are responsible for sloughing away dead skin cells to pave the way for new epidermal growth, while vitamins A, C and E work alongside green tea and pomegranate to prevent free-radical damage. But it doesn't stop there. Manuka honey and water lily provide a powerful anti-inflamatory action to soothe and calm the skin.  Pomegranate, argan, macadamia and olive oil provide essential fatty acids to hydrate and nourish. And the multi-mineral complex of zinc, copper magnesium revitalise the skin, kick-starting cellular metabolism. So all in all, it's like a super-food for your skin - a power-smoothie, if you will!
I pop this on once or twice a week, smoothing it carefully over clean, dry skin and leaving to sit for a few minutes. The recommended time limit is four minutes, which originally led me to believe it was going to be really strong on the skin, but these days I can happily leave it for up to ten minutes if I'm a little bit busy and everything is fine (if your skin is sensitive then perhaps don't so this, though!). When the time is up, I remove the mask gently with a warm, damp muslin cloth - you could do so with water alone, but I find a cloth is really effective at getting rid of any stray jojoba beads, as well as giving skin that extra bit of exfoliation.
After use, my skin is soft, smooth and radiant. It really does leave it glowing with health, and is yet another product I would hate to be without. I'm now nearing the end of this tube, which I got as part of the Weekend Facial Set. If you are new to Elemental Herbology then I couldn't recommend this kit to you enough - for £30, you get a 30ml tube of each of their three star face masks - the Facial Detox Purifying Facial Mask, Biodynamic Facial Souffle and, of course, the Facial Glow Radiance Peel - all of which are absolutely fantastic.
The full size Facial Glow is available from Feel Unique, and is priced at £40.

What are your current favourite face masks? 
Are you a fan of AHA treatments?

xx

4 comments:

  1. Ohh you've made me want to try this now! The full size is pretty pricey so I'd definitely get that set you recommended, seems like much better value :) xx
    LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pricey, but now that I~ve tried them I am happy to go ahead and buy them in full-size. They don~t disappoint!xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds like an amazing mask! The set is now firmly on my wishlist. M xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk